Available at both Toronto & Etobicoke locations
Dry Cupping is an ancient form of alternative medicine where a therapist will place special suction cups on the affected area of the client’s body, which creates suction pressure, drawing out toxins as well as providing many physiological benefits.
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Ease scar tissue deep within the muscles and connective tissues
- Reduce swelling and muscle knots
- Increase range of motion in the affected area (for example neck, shoulders or lower back)
- Decrease tightness
- Improves blood flow
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms down the nervous system
Some conditions that may benefit from cupping could be neck and shoulder tension, lower back pain, frozen shoulder, elbow problems, sciatica, IT band restriction, plantar fasciitis & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Available as an add on to any of our Massage Therapy treatments.
|Add-On (with-in treatment)||$20|