Laser Hair Removal
Available at Etobicoke location only
Laser Hair Removal
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
If you’re tired of shaving or waxing only to have hair grow back again and again, no need to worry! With our state-of-the-art laser system, CLARITY by Lutronic, we offer the most effective and comfortable laser hair removal unlike any other laser device out there.
The number of treatments required varies from person to person. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with our Medical Esthetician to have a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
CLARITY’s highly effective treatment options are rooted in the delivery of high peak power laser energy, in short pulse widths – meaning clients receive even, consistent treatment and more predictable outcomes.
The patented CLARITY handpiece cools and soothes using a Cryogen and cooling system as it glides along your skin. When the pulse of light is delivered, some patients experience a mild pinching or stinging sensation. No local anesthesia or pain medication is required. However some people may prefer to take an Advil prior to the treatment to minimize discomfort in sensitive areas.
The versatility of the new Lutronic CLARITY machine allows for greater results across all skin types, specifically for darker and tanned skin. The Dual wavelength Platform can effectively target both finer and coarser hair as well as lighter hair, on all skin types.
· The area to be treated must be clean-shaven. The closer the shave the better. Unshaven clients will be rescheduled.
· Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment
· Do not use self-tanner or spray tan products at least 7 days prior to your treatment. We recommend to also exfoliate before treatment to remove any residual color
· No makeup/lotion/deodorant on treatment area the day of your appointment
· Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for two weeks prior and two weeks after your laser treatment
· Avoid waxing/threading/tweezing in the area for at least four weeks
· If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait two weeks both before and after injection to receive treatments
· Clients who have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months CANNOT have laser hair removal treatments
· Avoid all alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxyl products (AHA/BHA), hydroquinone, retinols, retinoid, Tazorac, and Differing for 7 days before treatment
· Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment
· Antibiotics may increase photosensitivity. We recommend that you check with your personal physician prior to receiving laser treatments if you are taking a long-term antibiotic. If you become ill and begin taking an antibiotic, you will need to be off the medication for 7 days before laser treatment.
· Clients with any abnormal lesions, moles or spots on the area to be treated must be cleared by a medical practitioner prior to treatment
· If you are prone to cold sores, it is highly recommended to take a anti-viral medication (such as Valtrex) prior to your treatment. Clients with active cold sores will not be treated
· Clients should not perform any physical activity that increases body temperature or blood pressure within 2 hours before and after treatments
Available Upon Consultation